Multiparker 750 offers parking places in a concrete structure without steel pallets and in up to 30 levels high.
The Multiparker 750 is suitable for construction cubes similar to a high rack made out of concrete, with tower or pit version. This solution is often particularly cost-effective in the event of underground structures and even with small foot print areas parking places suited up to 30 parking levels high. The car is driven into one of the transfer areas, picked-up by a longitudinal pick-up transport system (LAT) which takes the it by means of a shuttle and vertical lift directly to the provided car park place on the concrete slab.
- Automatically operated parking system for 40 to more than 100 cars
- As tower and/or pit version provided up to 30 parking levels high
- Multiple row arrangement with up to 3 parking rows behind each other
- Well adaptable to individual project requirements
- Safe for user and cars ( no narrow ramps, dark stairs, no damage caused by theft or vandalism)
- Customazible arrangement of transfer area
- No handling of empty pallets occurs to fast access times
- No ramps and driving lanes
- No costly illumination and ventilation necessary
- Different car heights possible, e.g. vans
- For car weight up to 2,500 kg
- Easy operation with several control options, e.g. RFID chip or remote control
- Suitable residential and office building an for public parking
- Following the idea of "Green-Parking"